[Bards] Sing, sing, sing!

Dawn Rummel dsrummel at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 14 10:51:48 PDT 2004

        As His Majesty Alaric Drake stated in court Saturday, during Their reign, Their Stellar Majesties intend to encourage bardic activity at events as much as possible. Specifically, They'd like to see the tradition of group singing revived.  To that end, there will be several events at which evening parties will occur, the first of these being Gothic War. His Majesty has impressed upon me his desire to have bards lead the populace in songs during these gatherings, and I have assured him that the bards of the kingdom will rise to the challenge. The Royal Master of Revelries, Sieur Jean Paul, is gathering songs for a song book which will be distributed at the parties, and I will be working with him to ensure that someone on site knows the songs and can lead them. Songs not in the book are welcome as well, particularly anything with a good strong chorus that people can join in on.

        So polish up your singing voice, pull out those songs of old (or better yet, write a new one!), and prepare to show the people of Ansteorra what fun can be had in song and camaraderie!

Yours in service,

Doña Antonia

Antonia/Dawn

It's the little things in life...