[Bards] Performance Arts at Laurel's Prize Tourney

Dawn Rummel dsrummel at yahoo.com
Sat Jul 24 15:13:46 PDT 2004

Are you planning on attending Laurel's Prize Tourney?  Have you registered for time during the bardic workshops?  If not, what're you waiting for!?  There are many Laurels who have graciously offered to spend time with the bards and dancers, including:

Mistress Cassandra - European dance
Mistress Kaitlyn - European dance
Master Robin - poetry, story, song
Mistress Serena - song
Master Avatar - song and intrumental
Mistress Jalali - song, instumental
Mistress Anne (if able to attend) - European dance, music, poetry, dramatic performance
Master Ihon - European dance, music, poetry, dramatic performance, song, story.

We welcome all performers to attend and perform!  If you plan to participate, please either register through the website (http://www.clancircle.com/lpt/) or send me an e-mail, and please include which style(s) you are interested in.  Thanks so much - hope to see you all there!

Yours in service,
Doña Antonia