[Bards] Discussion question

Beth Wolff wolffsrun at sbcglobal.net
Sat Jul 31 15:13:53 PDT 2004

We seem to overlooking one of the most important aspects of better bardcraft........maybe the most important.....love your craft!
That and have fun. These are the two major tenets that I live and learn by.  Yes, you should research, yes, you should practice, and talk to other bards, and compete, and teach, and find your place in the craft. But if you don't love what you are doing, and if you aren't having fun, you are in the wrong place and the wrong craft.  If you don't love your pieces, no one else will either. If you aren't having fun in the circle, neither will anyone else. I have learned more and improved further when I was laughing then when I was struggling to re-work and re-word with a frown.

Make a Joyful Noise Unto Your Kingdom,

Elanor O'Ruark

Dawn Rummel <dsrummel at yahoo.com> wrote:
Question: How do you, personally, work to become a better bard?

Antonia/Dawn

It's the little things in life...