[Bards] bard book

Gerald Norris jerryn at houston.rr.com
Thu Jul 22 06:36:44 PDT 2004

Ansteorran Bardic Collection Vol 1

A Bard's Book of Ansteorra (Vol 1)

Bardicum Ansteorrum (Vol 1): Poems, Stories and Song of the Kingdom of
Ansteorra

Chambers, Halls and Campfires (Vol 1)

Mythos Ansteorras (Vol 1)

Poets and Singers and Skalds, Oh my!

Ansteorran Memories (Vol 1)

That should be enough to get you guys started.

In service to the dream with a song in my heart, I am,
HL Gerald of Leesville
A bard of Stargate