[Bards] Discussion question

Cathy Polakoff cathy.polakoff at comcast.net
Fri Jul 30 14:27:31 PDT 2004

Speaking of lines that beg to be used in a piece, would you mind if I used
the "Do Fighters Dream of More than War" line? It struck a chord with me
(no pun intended) regarding a piece I'm trying to write about Triple A.

Also, thank you for the advice, as I consider myself to be a beginner and
what you said was very helpful.

Anna bat Chaim