[Bards] Innkeeper of the Bloated Frog

Gerald Norris jerryn at houston.rr.com
Wed Jun 2 07:27:41 PDT 2004

To give you a little more information, tavern-keeper, and stepping out of
"Gerald's" skin for just a bit ....

I am personally a music slut and will perform/practice at bus stops.  The
reason for setting a hat out is two-fold.

First, to bring a little more flavor to what we do in this thing we call our
dream/game/hobby.

Second, to raise a little more money for The Baron's Men, a fine troupe that
I had the pleasure of viewing recently.

In any case, please ask your patrons, as you should, concerning this
endeavor.  If no "hat" is allowed, I will still be quite happy to play at
the tavern.

Gerald.