[Bards] Innkeeper of the Storm Cellar

Ulf Gunnarsson ulfie at cox.net
Sun Jun 6 20:18:30 PDT 2004

On Tue, 2004-06-01 at 23:03, WkTadhg wrote:
> As for the name, I state it as "Their Excellencies' Storm Cellar" for a
> reason; the populace's choice is the Bloated Frog--and I tend to be a
> populist...it's where the money is.

In a fit of mass hysteria, the populous all cheered the loudest for the
name of "Bloated Frog" for the tavern.  After the momentary excitement
had passed, several folks spoke with Her Excellency and I and expressed
concern over the respectability of such a name.

We went with one of the other names that had a high popular response and
also answered the question: "What do we do if a tornado heads towards
the site again?"

Baron Ulf