[Bards] AAA Fundraising Auction at Steppes Warlord

Cathy Polakoff cathy.polakoff at comcast.net
Thu May 20 16:11:48 PDT 2004

Greetings, Snorri:

My lord and I will be happy to donate some items, both period and not, to
the auction. Also, if you still need auctioneers, I'd like to participate.

I don't know if I'll make the class in the morning, as we are just
daytripping it this year, and may not have time, but it sounds like a good
topic, and I'll be there if I can.

Yours in service,
Anna bat Chaim