[Bards] Collegium

Scarhart scarhart at chivalry.com
Mon Nov 15 17:36:56 PST 2004

I too had a wonderful time at the Collegium and would like to thank Doña
Antonia, Lord Alden, and Master Pendaran for putting forth such outstanding
effort to create an excellent event. I enjoyed teaching, learning, and
listening to all the remarkable performances on Saturday. It was also fun to
put faces to people I’d only known by reputation or as contributors to this
list.

I particularly wanted to thank Antonia for her encouragement and gentle
promptings to get my class description in and to commit fully to the
Collegium. Wouldn’t have missed it for the world.

Cheers,

Andrew Scarhart

p.s., if you’re on a Windows keyboard, hold down the [Alt] key and press, in
sequence, [1] [6] [4] on the number pad. This will render an enyay: ñ