[Bards] Voices of the Star II

Alden Drake alden_drake at sbcglobal.net
Wed Nov 17 06:35:42 PST 2004

I'd like to thank everyone for the generous comments/compliments that I've received for putting together the "Voices of the Star" bard book.

Some people noticed that the cover listed the book as Volume I and asked if there would be a Volume II.  I certainly hope so.  Now that I've had a couple days to rest after the Collegium, I've decided that yes, I can put together a Volume II, but once again it will be up to the good bards of Ansteorra to submit their works to be included.

PLEASE DON'T SEND ME STUFF NOW!  I will post at a later date (some months down the road) when to start sending me things, along with all the necessary details.  One change to plan on in advance: music - if you want to submit a song, you will be responsible for submitting the written music to go with it (assuming you want the music to appear with the lyrics).  If you aren't skilled in music writing (like me), find someone who is and work with them to get your song written.

In the mean time, start composing!

In service,
Lord Alden Drake