[Bards] Updates so far

Beth Wolff wolffsrun at sbcglobal.net
Mon Sep 20 04:04:56 PDT 2004

Well, here's what we have to tell now.
I talked to Wormy yesterday, and he sounds alot better. He keeps having bouts of fever that will break later, they biopsied two place of the red spots on one leg( deep enough for stitches), he got two units of blood, they've done two sets of blood cultures, and a 24 hour urine test. We won't get results until today at the earliest. Thanks to everyone who has called him, it has really perked his spirits up. When he lets me know something new, i'll post it to all of you. Keep sending love, healing energy, and prayers........we'd like to have our Wormy back.

Elanor

Make a joyful noise unto your Kingdom!