[Bards] news on Wormy

Susan Gideon twilit16 at swbell.net
Sun Sep 26 22:07:18 PDT 2004

My Prayers and energy go out to Wormy.
He is a joy to us ALL!

I for one would like to make it known that the reporting of this situation or should I say the "Lack of Reporting" has me, as well as others in the Barony of Eldern Hills more than a little upset.
Wormy was a member of this barony for several years. He is near and dear to us all.
Wormy is known and loved throught out the kingdom. This kind of news should have been posted to the Ansteorra-Announce at ansteorra.org way before this, Considering the fact that he went into the hospital on 9-16. News finally showed up on the Ansteorra-Announce list on 9-26 at 6:14 pm.

Elayne MacDuncan
Baroness of the Eldern Hills