[Bards] news on Wormy

Cathy Polakoff cathy.polakoff at comcast.net
Mon Sep 27 01:34:52 PDT 2004

Your Excellency,

On behalf of the bardic community, I apologize for not getting this on the
main Ansteorran list earlier. It appears to have been a miscommunication -
everyone thought someone else had already posted it, or was taking care of
it. I know that Wormy appreciates the concern and prayers of his friends
everywhere.

Speaking only for myself, however, I would like to request, with all due
respect, that you not post to this list in anger regarding the delay in
getting the word out about Wormy. While I certainly understand your
feelings, I would like to point out that HL Elanor O'Ruarc and her Lord
Matthias are the main sources of information for all of us regarding Wormy
right now, and as they truly consider him one of the family, this has been
very hard on them. I really would not want them to see a posting saying
that they weren't getting the word out enough, considering everything
they're going through.

Incidentally, when Wormy went into the hospital, he was not considered to
be in nearly so serious a condition, and was even starting to improve. I
may be wrong, but I don't think even his immediate family knew when he
first entered the hospital.

Please know that we will try to keep the rest of the kingdom informed of
developments, but please also know that we don't always know the latest
ourselves.

Respectfully,
Ly. Anna bat Chaim
Barony of the Steppes