[Bards] Ansteorran Bardic Website

ED Reese reese_esther at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 1 14:09:18 PST 2005

Hello!

Been working OT or been sick, so I'm WAY behind on throwing in my two pence.

I would contribute essays, reviewed bibliographic material, and even original material.

:-)

HL Esther of Ennis Merth

2. Useful Links for Bardic Reasearch.

3. Links to other group and individual Bardic Pages.

4. A Bibliography page of books bards have found useful for reasearch
or material.

5. As much orginal material written by Ansteorrans as we can get
permission to publish.

6. Essays of Bardic interest, assuming you can get people to write
and submit them.

http://mail.yahoo.com