[Bards] February Elfsea Bardic

Beth Wolff wolffsrun at sbcglobal.net
Tue Feb 8 16:08:54 PST 2005

Greetings to all of those interested in Elfsea Bardic practice,

Due to the fact that February's meeting falls on Valentine's Day, I am asking for suggestions for an alternative date for the bardic meeting.  Being the grand Romantic that I am, I would really rather spend that Monday with the man of my dreams....my wonderful husband! And I'm sure most of you have someone you would rather be spending that time with rather than me!
So, let me know when you would like to reschedule practice to.

Hopelessly romantic,
Elanor

Make a joyful noise unto your Kingdom!