[Bards] I can't believe

D. Vandever hlannes at ev1.net
Sun Jan 9 02:42:39 PST 2005

That I'm going to be the first to say Congratulations!!! to our new Kingdom
Bard, HL Katerina of Covington...more well known as "Kat" to those of us
down here in the Stargate area!!! Kat won her title against some pretty
stiff competetion. There were at least 2 or 3 prior Kingdom bards also
competing and in the final round she and Duchess Willow were the only ones
left!

Unfortunately, I didn't see that piece wherein Kat bested Duchess Willow. I
heard about it from Tiggy. Perhaps some of you bards that saw and heard all
of it could tell us what happened. Vivat the competetors! Vivat Kat!!!

And Vivat to our Outgoing Kingdom Bard, Dona Antonio. On a personal note, I
want to say that I have come to admire Dona Antonio tremendously during her
tenure as the Primier Bard of Ansteorra. Her dedication and attention to her
duties as the "Leader of the Bards" (anyone humming along with me to the
tune of "Leader of the Pack"?) was commendable. Her obvious love of
Bardcraft was inspirational. And her gracious ways were and are something to
be envied and copied. Thank you, Dona, for all you did.

Kat, you've got a class act to follow. But I think you are up to it.
Annes
Dear God,  Help me to be the person
my dog thinks I am.  Amen