[Bards] I can't believe

Cathy Polakoff cathy.polakoff at comcast.net
Sun Jan 9 17:23:27 PST 2005

As one of those who competed, let me add my congratulations to Annes'! Kat,
you did a wonderful job, and I very much enjoyed your pieces. You have
truly earned your spot as "Kingdom Bard", and I am proud to have competed
against you.

Good luck in your coming tenure! Also, a misty-eyed farewell to our
outgoing Kingdom Bard, Dona Antonia, whom I also have come to admire
greatly, and who is partially responsible for reigniting the love of
bardcraft in my heart.

Anna bat Chaim