[Bards] Ansteorran Bardic Website

Alden Drake alden_drake at sbcglobal.net
Thu Jan 27 05:45:34 PST 2005

Greetings to the list,
A few months ago, I inherited the duties of webmaster of bard.ansteorra.org from Pubear.  I would like to thank Pubear for the considerable effort he put into the site, that we might all share our love of the bardic arts there.

Now that most of the dust has settled from the Ansteorran Bardic Collegium and the holiday season, I'm turning some of my attention to updating the site.  I would appreciate hearing from the bardic community to find out what can be added to the site to make it more useful for you, to include links, class notes, teacher lists, etc.  Please email me any and all information and I will begin adding it into the revised website.

Yours in service,
Alden Drake