[Bards] Urgent. Bards Needed for this Saterday

Simone Ui'Dunlaingh simonemu at gmail.com
Tue May 3 05:43:20 PDT 2005

Greetings friends,
  Sorry about the last momment call. I was contacted by Alma last night she
is getting married this weekend. She is having a Medieval themed wedding and
has not Bean able to find entertainment for her reception Saturday
afternoon. she called and asked if I could come out and if I knew any other
bards who would be willing to assist at a moments notice. .
 Alma is meeting with me Thursday afternoon to finalize details to get from
me a head count of performers, and give me direction to the reception which
will be north of Forth Worth off of 114. She is offering food and drink for
anyone who chooses to help in this matter.
 any help in this matter would be appreciated.
  Alma is not in the SCA her brother is out east is, he gave her my contact
info. she seems like a very nice girl. I would like to help he have a
special day. anyone else who would be willing to give up a bit of time
Saturday afternoon and assist with providing entertainment please please get
with me before noon on Thursday so that I can have an accurate count for
her.
 Thanks a million in advance
 I can be e-mailed at simonemu at gmail.com or reached via my cell at
254-485-1620