[Bards] Bardic Sympoisium--- Instructors wanted

Simone Ui'Dunlaingh simonemu at gmail.com
Tue May 3 06:27:56 PDT 2005

Greetings and Salutations to all
Ansteorran Bards, Poets, Skalds, Storytellers, Musicians, Jesters and
Players.
 Now that the hustle and bustle of war has passed. I again call out for
volunteers.
 The Shire of Crossroads keep in Big Springs Texas has graciously offered to
host a Bardic Symposium
as part of their event Sundered Shield to be held July 22-24th
 Wow a place to gather and perform and an audience.
Just what a Bards, musicians, poets, skalds , Jesters, storytellers and
players need.
 We have been offered a place to gather, teach and play. To showcase our
talent, share our knowledge with others,
 a place to let our art shine and teach others to Shine.
  This is a great opportunity to promote our art in the Western region. It
has been my privilege to perform
many times in the Western region and each time I have been spoiled rotten.
Crossroads Keeps hospitality to bards is a wonderful thing, something every
bard should experience for themselves.
And now you have the opportunity. If you have a class to teach, a play to
act, talent to showcase
this is the opportunity you have been looking for, and your participation
will be greatly appreciated as well.
 I have been gifted with the wonderful privilege of coordinating this Bardic
Symposium,
and ask for you my friends to join me.
 I plan on having the tentative class and performing schedule for the
symposium put together by the
end of Steppes Warlord and the finalized schedule by June 15th.
 So if you want to be a part of the Bardic Symposium or help with in putting
it on, please contact me at
simonemu at gmail.com or via my cell at 254-485-1620 soon.
 Also If you are already on my list please confirm with me by June 15th
 I look forward to hearing from many of you
 Simone Ui'Dunlaingh
Good Orderly Direction:
is the thought or Idea;
Which is not based on Ego.