[Bards] A Lay for a Don

Cathy Polakoff cathy.polakoff at comcast.net
Fri May 6 07:28:29 PDT 2005

My Lady,

I am flattered that you think this lovely work is mine, but alas, it is
not. I was merely responding to the author, to say I liked the piece. The
true author is HL Annes Clotilde von Barnburg. I am Ly. Anna bat Chaim. I
can see where the confusion came in - we have entirely too many Anns in our
kingdom! ;-)

In Service,
Ly. Anna

P.S. I will indeed let Dona Antonia know you are thinking of her.