[Bards] A Lay for a Don

Esther reese_esther at yahoo.com
Fri May 6 17:36:58 PDT 2005

Nonsense. You can never have too many Belle Annes. :-)

Esther

Cathy Polakoff <cathy.polakoff at comcast.net> wrote:
My Lady,

I am flattered that you think this lovely work is mine, but alas, it is not. I was merely responding to the author, to say I liked the piece. The true author is HL Annes Clotilde von Barnburg. I am Ly. Anna bat Chaim. I can see where the confusion came in - we have entirely too many Anns in our kingdom! ;-)

In Service,
Ly. Anna

P.S. I will indeed let Dona Antonia know you are thinking of her.