[Bards] A New Piece

Bethany Burke damsle_n_distress2003 at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 27 22:11:22 PDT 2005

Greetings all
I wanted to share this new work of mine, and get some feedback.  When I put this together I was trying to express the desire to have someone join me in The Dream.  Hopefully we all have had that moment where we actually were there.  I realized I was in one of those when I heard a car driving by and actually had to stop and think for a second about what could make that roaring sound that I heard.  For a while I had actually forgotten about mundane things.  Enough of the intro now, here is the piece.

Come play with me, come live the dream
leave the mundane world behind, come play with me.
You can travel to far away places, way back in time,
if you just let go of reality, and look through inspired eyes.
Don't just put on a costume, dress as nobility
because that is who you will become when you live the dream.

Thank you all for taking the time to read this, I look foreword to comments and suggestions.

Elizabeth Blackthorne
Shire of Crossrode Keep