[Bards] Bardic circle formats

Alden Drake alden_drake at sbcglobal.net
Mon Apr 17 10:51:41 PDT 2006

To pass, or not to pass...
I've noticed that the people who pass tend to be newcomers, who either aren't comfortable yet
performing themselves, or who don't yet know people well enough in the bardic community to call on
them to perform.  So I certainly have no problem giving them the option to pass.  However, when I
see people I know to be "established" opting to pass...then I might call them out for it. :)

HL Alden Drake