[Bards] Bardic circle formats

jerryn at houston.rr.com jerryn at houston.rr.com
Mon Apr 17 13:08:25 PDT 2006

Hello Colin.

I never wanted to insist that someone has to perform.  Instead, I want
to encourage those who tend to pass, period, to pick someone else.
The option to pass is ALWAYS available (and for those of you who think
you can enforce it, people will choose that option by picking up and
moving to another party).

In my version of pick/play, you don't have to be a bard to pick on
someone you've already heard and would like to hear again.

I'm sorry I wasn' clear about that.

In service to the dream with a song in my heart, I am
HL Gerald of Leesville
A bard of Stargate