[Bards] A Tale Re-Told (WAS Three Bears Norse)

Mike C. Baker kihebard at hotmail.com
Thu Aug 31 21:31:47 PDT 2006

Forgive o my brothers -- and sisters -- in bardcraft,
Who may have seen following, words from the far lands.
Whoever has not, give heed to the telling:
How law-breaker suffers, who heeds not the guest-law.

This came without telling whose hand shaped the words first
Or captured the spirit of a tale from old knowledge
Raise horn or flagon and give thanks to the Shaper
Long may this effort be shared among man-things!

<VBEG>

(And if Mikal the Ram, teacher and skald-tongued,
In his days has not seen this,
Forward I tell you!  He'll thank you, I'll guess.)

Adieu, Amra / ttfn - Mike / Pax ... Kihe (Mike C. Baker)
Opinions? I'm FULL of 'em | alt. e-mail: KiheBard at hotmail.com OR
MCBaker216 at cs.com
Buy my writings!: http://www.lulu.com/WizardsDen |