[Bards] IDEA

Cisco Cividanes engtrktwo at earthlink.net
Fri Dec 1 09:54:14 PST 2006

Well, I certantly wasn't planning on this being its own stand alone event.

The idea was meant as a template for a regional thing, the type of
activity that people can devote a day to and still sleep in their beds
at night. I wasn't thinking that it would be a  kingdom level thing,
thats for bigger and grander ideas than my own. But it is the type of
party that would bring some some different personalities out to play
than might normally attend a weekend revel.

In any event, Im glad people liked it, maybe some day we can try it as
see how it goes over.

Ivo