[Bards] topic for discussion

Lou Burgin lburgin at gt.rr.com
Wed Dec 13 15:01:45 PST 2006

> But, since I live in Rosenfeld, how could I possibly represent Wiesenfeuer
> or Bordermarch for instance by becoming their titled bard?  Would I have
> travel to every event the Baron and Baroness attend so I can perform my
> duties properly?  I cannot afford that.

Please forgive , dear my Lord, but I must disagree. I feek the bearer of a
Title Championship in Bardic, means that whereever you go, you represent the
Barony.  When you perform you give wordfame to that group, maybe perform
pieces about them. In this way you carry the honor of the group with you and
spread it's fame far and wide. If you are from a distant place, that means
our name is carried even farther. Ofcourse if you happen to be at an event
where the Nobles are present, be there for them, but if not be their voice
where ever you go.  AmberLea