[Bards] Eisteddfod Time

Michael Silverhands silverhands at sbcglobal.net
Thu Dec 21 11:04:19 PST 2006

Thanks, Esther. I just now read the online event announcement and see
that you are the contact person. I'm alarmed that the steward would
be clue-challenged about Eisteddfod at this "11th hour", but I have
faith in you to get them sorted out. :-)

Hopefully, since the event is outside the hall in its own space, it
won't be any big deal to extend the hours for the Eisteddfod. I just
hope the announcement gets changed soon to reflect that.

Kind regards,
Michael