[Bards] Question on performance judging forms

John Hirling jhirling at gmail.com
Tue May 9 03:31:23 PDT 2006

Her Grace raises an excellent point.  I wonder if the problem resides more
with the Static forms.  As I recall the discussion the last time the static
forms were revised (I was part of those discussions) documentation was
considered to be so integral to a static entry that no separate catagory was
necessary.  The Gulf Wars Static forms are more specific -- each category
has as part of the heading "as supported by documentation" in italics .   A
worthy subject (among others) for the Round Table at King's College?
--ihon