[Bards] Topic for Discussion

Esther reese_esther at yahoo.com
Wed May 10 09:26:58 PDT 2006

You know, a round table -- perhaps over beer and brats, maybe -- at the Collegium might work, too. Just getting in the habit of getting together and talking about these issues at various events is a good thing, maybe?

  Esther

Alden Drake <alden_drake at sbcglobal.net> wrote:
  There's always that option (at least when it comes to local championships). I've competed in, and judged, championships in which no form was used. Just a pad of paper for notes. Regardless of form usage, or type, as a competitor, I'm more keen on getting good feedback that I can use to improve my craft. Hmmm...that puts me in mind of a topic for discussion...

Alden