[Bards] less nervous much less nervous

Geneva or Tracy Tanner tanner.g at sbcglobal.net
Wed Nov 1 09:03:14 PST 2006

thank you to every one who replied to my postings everything was helpful including Geralds Rolling flip. I am not so nervous of what is to come just from what you all have imparted. thank you thank you thank you I will have fun and shake any way :-P
  Lady Gwen

  snip>>>>There are no bad outcomes.  (Even if you mess up, it
will fall in outcome #1.  The audiences at competitions
are very sympathetic, and every single judge has
messed up on stage at least once.)

Have fun with it.  I wish I could be there to see you.

Robin of Gilwell / Jay Rudin

  I choose to build my customer base to 150 strong in one
year,and in choosing to be a red jacket by the 30th of
Nov 06 Helps me choose to become a Car driver by
January of 07 and helps me to help other women choose
Mary Kay as a vehicle to achieve their dreams
  Remember to check out my web site where you can shop any time even in your PJ's
  www.marykay.com/gtanner1