[Bards] Kingdom Eisteddfod

Alden Drake alden_drake at sbcglobal.net
Wed Nov 1 10:00:02 PST 2006

I, on the other hand, have never known a College of Bards, and I very much do consider myself a bard.  While I've never known a College of Bards, I have known a fair number of well-known and talented bards, who have inspired, encouraged, and educated me on the bardic arts.  I have also had the pleasure to know very supportive patrons of bardic arts (who are not bards themselves), who have likewise encouraged me.

While I encourage a more structured community for bards, I haven't lacked for the want of one.  College or no, I'll continue to strive to become a better bard.  Having a College might serve to help me become a better bard faster.  I think it will also help me become a better bardic teacher.

Alden