[Bards] Kingdom Eisteddfod

jerryn@houston.rr.com jerryn at houston.rr.com
Wed Nov 1 10:48:27 PST 2006

Having read Robin's post, I think I finally get it.

The college is not JUST for people like we who have a passion for the
performance, the song, the sonnet.  The college is also for the
encouragement of those who might be interested; a fan to help the
spark of bardic interest develop into a passion.

And if the college can do that (and Robin has at least ONE excellent
argument for this; himself), then there's no reason NOT to do it.

While I'm of the same mind as Finnacan in that I can't see why anyone
wouldn't want to do this, there are quite a few more that need help in
getting past things like, "Do I introduce myself at a bardic
competition?"  I personally keep forgetting that there are people out
there WITH shame, and so I have skewed perspective of the world.

In service to the dream with a song in my heart, I am
HL Gerald of Leesville
A bard of Stargate