[Bards] Introduction: Vyvyanne Fox

Manners, Tabitha tabitha.manners at okstate.edu
Fri Nov 3 08:52:43 PST 2006

Welcome, Vyvyanne.  It sounds like you have a lot to offer.  I wish I
lived nearer or had more time to travel.  The theatre groups you've
mentioned have definitely caught my interest.  I graduated with a degree
in theatre arts (emphasis on stage management) and am working in a
library and helping the local community theatre--or at least trying to.
I love doing Shakespeare and enjoyed studying the Comedia del'arte in
Theatre History I.  I look forward to meeting you someday and seeing you
perform.

Liliana Byrnes