[Bards] So let's.. College Statement

Michael Silverhands silverhands at sbcglobal.net
Sat Nov 4 11:15:19 PST 2006

On Nov 4, 2006, at 12:55 PM, Scott Barrett wrote:
> We may need to clarify who the Premier Bard and DMoAS for Performance
> is, as well as how they attain their positions. The Kingdom A&S
> minister will likely want input on this as she helped form the
> deputies
> office with Ihon.
> We can clarify the responsibilities of the Premier bard this way.
>
> ~Finnacan

True. I was including implied/assumed knowledge in my rough draft, as
follows:

* The Premier Bard is the person who wins Kingdom Eisteddfod.

* The DMoAS (Performance) is appointed by the Kingdom MOaS. If there
isn't currently a DMoAS (Performance), then the Kingdom MOaS assumes
their duties with respect to the College and promoting bardic arts
within the kingdom.

* The DMoAS (Performance) and Premier Bard work together to plan and
host Eisteddfod. The DMoAS (Performance) works with the local
branches and the calendar deputy to promote the event and see that it
gets scheduled, and the Premier Bard works with the hosting branch to
set the theme and style of Eisteddfod.

I had sort of assumed that all of the above was "intuitively
obvious", but if it needs to be stated, that's fine. Do we need to
specify more than that?

Michael