[Bards] So let's.. College Statement

gail young gwynethb63 at yahoo.com
Sun Nov 5 16:07:35 PST 2006

  I think the idea of a bardic college is wonderful.
  I think the subgroups within the society should work together to fit into the already established beaurocracy whenever possible to make the whole stronger.

  Someone I respect greatly once told me that if we held Queen's Champion in Trimaris, there would be Rapier fighters from Ansteorra there to fight for HRM.
  It is up to the Bardic community to show Ansteorra the contribution they can make and we as Peers and officers to support them.
  gwyneth

We're brainstorming and your input is certainly desired.

I for one am glad to see you here, Mistress Blackrose.

What is your opinion of this potential College Statement? What do you
like, dislike, or want to see changed?

~Finnacan