[Bards] notes and replys

Chass Brown chass at allegiance.tv
Mon Nov 6 10:53:26 PST 2006

Ahh but it is the never ending adventure. I am actually writing a song
over my boy :) at age 1 he got his first kiss at an event by a 2 year
old, at age 3 he was proposed to by a 5 year old.. at age 5 he was again
proposed to by another 5 year old...

Chass Brown A.K.A.
Charinthalis Del Sans of the portable chariot.
Honorable Recruiter of the House of the Red Shark.
Rear Admiral Northern Region Ansteorran Royal Navy -      Ship the
Red  Shark.  Muddeler of Mead