[Bards] To sum up...

Michael Silverhands silverhands at sbcglobal.net
Mon Nov 6 13:02:43 PST 2006

On Nov 6, 2006, at 2:44 PM, Jay Rudin wrote:

> Michael Silverhands wrote:
>
>> Would someone other than me please take the rough draft that I "threw
>> out there", add whatever has been added, and post it here (and on the
>> bard website, if you think we're far enough along for that)?
>
> My recommendation is that we ... try to get the word out to
> as many bards as possible.
>
> I have little interest in a college that assumes that bards who
> don't have
> time or access for this list (including both of my bardic apprentices)
> shouldn't get any input.
>
> Robin of Gilwell / Jay Rudin

Which is exactly why I thought we might ought to be spreading the
word beyond this list -- beginning with the bardic website,
continuing with "talking amongst ourselves", and culminating with an
all-hands(-who-can-attend) meeting at Eisteddfod.

I think we're on the same page. Let's spread the word and see what
people think. :-)

Mcihael