[Bards] Bardic at Bordermarch (was First Principles)

Maleah baroness_maleah at cox.net
Tue Nov 7 15:39:24 PST 2006

I'm going to butt in for a moment. I first fell in love with bardic listening to His then Majesty Inman play guitar and sing at my first real event, a Namron Beltane. I've had a weakness for bardic since that magical night. I've even gone so far as to marry one. But my point for all this is, Master Ulf and I will be at Bordermarch Melees and knows Warrior's Wyrd quite well, having been taught by Master Pepin and some performances by Master Ivar, the author of this piece. I'm sure if you ask him he'll gladly sing it since it is one of his favorites as well.

Hasheika Maleah
Namron
PS Don't tell Armand we're coming, we're going to sneak up on him