[Bards] Bardic at Bordermarch (was First Principles)

lburgin lburgin at gt.rr.com
Tue Nov 7 16:23:09 PST 2006

Tee Hee Hee - AmberLea
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Maleah
  To: Ansteorran Bardic list
  Sent: Tuesday, November 07, 2006 5:39 PM
  Subject: Re: [Bards] Bardic at Bordermarch (was First Principles)

  I'm going to butt in for a moment. I first fell in love with bardic listening to His then Majesty Inman play guitar and sing at my first real event, a Namron Beltane. I've had a weakness for bardic since that magical night. I've even gone so far as to marry one. But my point for all this is, Master Ulf and I will be at Bordermarch Melees and knows Warrior's Wyrd quite well, having been taught by Master Pepin and some performances by Master Ivar, the author of this piece. I'm sure if you ask him he'll gladly sing it since it is one of his favorites as well.

  Hasheika Maleah
  Namron
  PS Don't tell Armand we're coming, we're going to sneak up on him