[Bards] The Right Questions

gail young gwynethb63 at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 8 04:51:18 PST 2006

I think if you would move as a group towards making bards more of a part of the mainstream A&S community you would make people more aware of your talents then you as a group would become more aware of others talents and therefore get stronger.  If that happens, then the A&S community as a whole, and therefore Ansteorra as a whole, gets stronger.  MY first step, if I were a bard, would be to make my spotlight event ligitimate by bringing it into the A&S venues.
  But, I am not a bard.  I am here only to promote the Arts and Sciences in our Kingdom.
  gwyneth

Robert Fitzmorgan <fitzmorgan at gmail.com> wrote:

   So here are a few of my questions.

      What does a thriving, growing, healthy bardic community look like?  How is that different than what we have now?

      What would you like to see happen that isn't happening now?  How can we make that happen?

      What can the bardic community do to help you as a bard?

      What can you as a bard do to help the bardic community?

      What other questions should we be asking ourselves?

Sponsored Link

For just $24.99/mo., Vonage offers unlimited local and long- distance calling. Sign up now.