[Bards] What was the best bardic circle you ever attended andwhy?

Darius masterdarius at earthlink.net
Wed Nov 8 18:25:53 PST 2006

the one I enjoyed most was at a Mead Bee war in the"wolf lodge"   we had audience. it was just really relaxing and fun

the most memorable was the first one I was ever at. It was at Wolfstar Spring melees back in 92. and most of all I remember this... norseman steping out into the firelight and reciting a Poem I have come to hound him about. the norseman was Ulf and the Poem was "warriors in the mist"

Darius