[Bards] Iron Bardic

Darius masterdarius at earthlink.net
Sat Nov 11 12:33:19 PST 2006

OK, doing it here does limit it to poetry and prose. Then I propose this. I will talkk to the autocrat of Kingdom A&S and see if we can have an area set aside for bardic in February. I will sponsor a prize for a favorite to be choosen by a secret staff and all who come and do me the honor of performing on this theme shall recieve praise and largess from me and my own. Documentation is not required but I for one will be wreiting my peice in a period form!

Darius
  ----- Original Message -----F