[Bards] New Bard of the Sun!

eleanor cleavely whiteoakbard at gmail.com
Mon Nov 13 06:38:17 PST 2006

Good day to you all my fellow Bards!

This day I have great news! The Kingdom of Atenveldt has named their new
Bard of the Sun!

Lord Ingvarr Bjornson is a Bard from the Shire of Windale (Kingman, AZ).
This was his second Bardic competition and woed Their Aten Majesties (and
the Descedants of the White Oak!) with a hilarious song about a man, his
gooseherd and taxes. :o)

Congratulations to the New Bard of the Sun!

Ever in service with a song and a smile,
Lady Eleanor Cleavely
Descendant of the White Oak
Former Bard of Sun Dragon
Dean - Atenveldt College of Bards
Apprentice to Master Darius of the Bells

--
"Mine honor is my life; both grow in one;
take honor from me and my life is done."

Ego existo obstinantus - I am resolved