[Bards] bardic contact list

Beth Wolff wolffsrun at sbcglobal.net
Sun Nov 12 07:59:16 PST 2006

Great idea!!!
  HL Elanor O'Ruark, current Premier Bard, Elfsea Bardic Guild Principal
  Elfsea
  Central region
  wolffsrun at sbdglobal.net

  Sign me in!
  Elanor

Alden Drake <alden_drake at sbcglobal.net> wrote:
          I can add a Contacts page linked to the Bards page with regional/local breakdowns giving names and email addresses.  If people want to be a point of contact for bardic stuff, they just have to email me their name, branch, region, and email address.

  Alden