[Bards] Relaying a question...

jerryn@houston.rr.com jerryn at houston.rr.com
Thu Nov 16 08:27:49 PST 2006

But it's the perfect example of a place where we could have an impact
AND increase our activity level.  It is one of the reasons that I
taught a class there.  If we're looking for a method of broadening our
influence/exposure, we might be well served by looking outside of
events centered on bardic, and instead offer our services to teach a
class at those events where classes are available.

To that point, I would like to invite any who are attending Stargate
Yule and have a class that they would be willing to teach to contact
the class coordinator, lady Maria (see Stargate's web site:).

In service to the dream with a song in my heart, I am
HL Gerald of Leesville
A bard of Stargate