[Bards] this weekend

Lou Burgin lburgin at gt.rr.com
Mon Nov 20 14:39:59 PST 2006

Turn out for Bardic was amazing.  There were 17 in the adult competion, and no one sucked. It was a very hard decision. The winner was Bella O'Rourke who has a beautiful voice and sang two original songs.  I would also like to mention that we had 6 entries in Youth Bardic.  It was won by a lovely young lady named Alexandria O' Comraidhe and said that Elanor Fairchild was her "GrandBard".  She also entered the Adult Bardic and di very well.  Also wordfame must go to Morgan O'Brian who though young in years peformed beautifully. It was a wonderful competition.  AmberLea