[Bards] notes and replys

Gerald Norris jerryn at houston.rr.com
Mon Nov 6 05:21:44 PST 2006

Ivo wrote:

At to the e-mails, I have NOT read them all, and am not going to. <snipped a
list of reasons why not>

/*snipped a bit of stuff about bad bards.  Again. */
====================================

There are very few on this list who live in a social vacuum.  We all have
domestic chores.  I wouldn't ask ANYONE to keep up with all the topics if
they don't choose to, but I'd appreciate it if those who wish to enter the
debate of a topic take the time to inform themselves of what's already been
said.

Then Ivo wrote:

Honestly guys, will a few people and a formalized name/structure really fix
whats wrong.

I don't believe so.

The college won't fix anything; it will serve as a conduit for those who
can.  But then, if you'd read the emails, you might have gotten that ;-).

In service to the dream with a song in my heart, I am,
HL Gerald of Leesville
A bard of Stargate