[Bards] Bard and beers

Michael Silverhands silverhands at sbcglobal.net
Thu Nov 9 09:08:47 PST 2006

By the way:

On Nov 9, 2006, at 10:47 AM, Alden Drake wrote:

> Are we looking for information on planning an event, or are we
> looking for information on how to propose a new event to be added
> to the Kingdom Calendar?

The hopefully helpful information that I've been throwing out there
was in response to the funny but probably not-so-rhetorical question
asked by Finnacan:

> Eeesh. Where's the manual for creating/administrating a Kingdom
> level event?

So, if you *really* want to know the answer to your question ("what
are we looking for?"), you'll have to ask him. It was his question,
not mine. I'm just trying to come up with some answers. :-)

Michael